To manage a company successfully, it is necessary to install a leadership organization (and its related systems) that fits the mid-term and long-term strategy. This mix of organization and strategy forms the systemic framework in which operational decisions and activity take place.
- Leadership organization and systems
- Employer attractiveness
- Winning, installing and auditing supervisory & advisory boards
- Phoenix Program
- When dealing with specific questions, our Challenging service links the client with experienced sparring partners. This occurs in relation to a concrete task, individually or in a team and always with utmost discretion.
- We offer support in the installation and evaluation of supervisory & advisory boards. A corporate governance audit or a workshop to identify the objectives and sensitivities of shareholders are advisable first steps.
- In focusing on employer attractiveness, we take into consideration the leadership and performance culture, job attractiveness and the potential of the employer brand.
- Making use of our Phoenix Program, we are able to support the company substantially in coping successfully with special corporate management situations, e.g. restructuring, realignment, growth.